Tomorrow is St. Patrick’s Day and everyone is a little Irish on that day! I’m 25% Irish, so I should know.
Here are some fun ways to celebrate the day:
- Drive the snakes out just like St. Patrick did, though depending on your command of wildlife and access to snakes this might not be the best option for everyone.
- Bake soda bread. Chock full of raisins and currants, it’s a delicious taste of Ireland.
- Watch The Derry Girls on Netflix- a hysterical glimpse of teenage life in Ireland during The Troubles
- Enjoy a Guinness! Brewed in the heart of Dublin, research has found this tasty stout can actually lower your cholesterol.
- Why not try to set a Guinness World Record? Maybe it’s time to put your baton twirling talent to the test!
- Enjoy a Mint Scotch Mallow from Sees candy. It is a little bit of heaven on earth.
- Read a book written an Irish author– Oscar Wild, Cecelia Ahern, Maeve Binchy, Bram Stoker are just a few of my favorites.
- Learn how to make the perfect Irish coffee or just have of fun drinking whiskey while your morning coffee is brewing. No judgements here.
- Listen to a few Irish bands – U2, The Dropkick Murphys, The Corrs, The Cranberries, The Dubliners, The Chieftains.
- Have a Shamrock Shake.